It's a family affair, folks. Let's cut to the chase. Here are 5 wines that are either currently open, already polished off, or on deck for Turkey weekend.
1. Rust Gamay 2019, Similkameen Valley, British Columbia. Magnum.
2. Fritz's Riesling 2017, Rheingau, Germany. We miss you, Fritz.
3. Marrietta Cellars Old Vine Red Lot 69, Sonoma County. Romantic and democratic.
4. Rioja Bordón Gran Reserva 1999 & 2008. OK, 6 bottles. Sue me.
5. Fabre Rosé 2018, Provence. Required.
Happy stuffing from our family to yours.